Thursday, November 16, 2006

FOX Sports

Unfortunately for the REST of FOX's divisions, FOX News has made it difficult for them to remain credible. It's too bad, because foxsports.com is the best sports network website out there for one reason: Dudes. Regular joes, pals, compadres. Exactly the kind of sports website I would want to work for. Nowhere is this more evident than in their close connection with the Best Damn Sports Show Period, which, for you non-sports watching nerds, is not. But the spirit is pure dudality (reality through dude's eyes) plus a stunning amount of background knowledge that somehow comes out of physiques more closely resembling greasy bowlers than whitewashed, pale-faced sports commentators. Keep up the good work lads, keep showing that when you devote your entire life to sports, you become a sort of Portrait of Dorian Grey: The greater and wiser you become on the inside, the fatter and more belligerent you become on the outside.

As a side note, I wish blogspot would spell and grammar check on the fly like Word. I get used to my fumbling fingers being promptly corrected and when I guess on a word's spelling and no telltale red line jumps up, I won't lie to you, I lean back in my chair, breath out, and put out the Jack Nicholson self-satisfied grin. Later, when I realize I could've spelled whatever the word was using a "6", a "#", and a ":)", I've lost interest. When contents of this blog are found a thousand years from now by apes, they'll dismiss all the deep thoughts and think "man [ha!], what a asshole. Can't even spell." Not unlike those who read it now, come to think of it.

2 comments:

JeanBean said...

actually it's AN asshole, not A asshole

Darth Forehand said...

You're a asshole.