Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Noallej?

In my experience, it is very important to distinguish a person who possess information from a person who has knowledge. If one is merely informed, they can only act as a conduit and must rely on other sources. For example, I can tell you that protein builds muscle and without enough protein in your diet, all those hours pounding weights at Average Joe's won't get you very far. How does protein work? How the hell should I know? If I were knowledgeable, I'd be able to explain how it works and take responsibility for the answer. This is why, with my recent foray into the world of the stock market, I can't brag or take much responsbility for the fact that shares I bought have nearly double in the last week. I bought Habanero Resources Inc. at a petulant .69/share, now they sit masculinely at a robust 1.23, as of this post. I don't know exactly why they've gone up, or why they might keep going up, but that won't stop me from telling everyone I know what I sharp guy I am, then changing the subject when they ask why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try Globo Gym. Because we're better than you and we know it.