I'm not going to lie to you. A LOT of people read my blog. Lots of them. Who? Um, Steve. And Wanda. And that guy who's always doing that voice thing. Because of the millions (and millions!) of Darth Forehand's fans, I duly note that I have not posted much lately. Many of you feel that I'm being lazy or neglecting, but I'm not. Instead, Neglecting the Blog, or "Bloglecting," was a hot new trend I was pushing for a while. Since other people started doing it too it's not cool anymore, so the new hot trend is Posting on the Blog, or "Postogging."
It's actually been an eventful time. Finished all my term papers on intelligence agencies and government, a cinematic analysis of Chicago and Syriana, and the benefits of glutamine supplementation (apparently, there is some). Now it's cruise control until next Wednesday's first final, then another five day break before three in a row. Then a few days later the long-distance relationship comes to an end. So things are definately looking up, and with more free time on the horizon I thought it best to use that time wisely and really try to benefit from it spiritually and emotionally. So I activated my High-Definition cable box and hooked it up to the big screen. If HD-TV is the way of the future, and the government says it will be, the future looks awesome. I watched a whole football game last night and I don't even like football. In fact, that's what I'm going to do now! No time to finish this sen
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just added you to my google alerts so that as soon as you post I get an email informing me to visit your site and post.
So now they have to be of some substance. Shitty.
Post a Comment