I know what you're thinking. Why don't they come out with an electric toothbrush that's also an MP3 player and recharges itself through its USB port? Stop letting that mind wander aimlessly and pay attention! As if you could hear the music over the brushing sounds anyways! The big news in these parts is my upcoming trek to that Mecca of good clean wholesome fun, that Saloon of Solemnity, that Den of Discipline, that Residence of Restraint, Las Vegas. I'll pause while you tell me how cool you think that is. You're not going to listen to music when you aren't brushing your teeth either! How much time do you spend in the bathroom anyways? Exactly!
The occasion is for a wedding of my buddy Marc who also deemed me fit to be in the wedding party. This will be the first time I've been in one, and I can't imagine how hard it's going to be to figure out a bachelor party plan down there. NO I'M NOT GOING TO ASK HIM, HE'LL THINK IT'S A STUPID IDEA TOO!
It's not until May and I'll be back with lots of scenery pictures, but those are the only kind.
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment